Monday, September 5, 2011

The Battle of the Poo - Day 1 and 2

Well, we started the potty training battle when I got home Friday night.  We brought out Kendall's undies and made her throw away all of her diapers and pull ups.  {I am too frugal and knew Sydney could use those, so Eric didn't really throw them out, but she doesn't know that!}  She had a little accident Friday evening, but stayed dry all night in her bed!!

Saturday she did awesome.  She started to potty once, but caught herself and told me right away.  Other than that, she told me every time she had to go and stayed dry during nap and all night.  Unfortunately, she hadn't done her #2 yet for me to catch.

Today (Sunday) she was doing well, until I went down to make lunch.  Of course, when Eric was watching her she went to play in her room and pooped.  Again, she yelled for me right away so at least now she knows she shouldn't be doing that.  I'm hoping and praying tomorrow it sticks with her.
Kendall was showing me her 'Yay! I'm potty trained!' dance

Mommy, look at my pretty new panties!!

You know the really bad part about potty training?  You're stuck to the house.  Of course, for tomorrow of all days, Eric was offered free Twins tickets.  I haven't been to the new stadium yet, and it'd be so fun to go for the day.  I just feel like we've put this much work into Kendall that I need to follow through for the long weekend.  The joy of one kid out of diapers will outlast the fun of a game, right?

On a side note, Kendall decided she wanted to change Sydney's diaper.

If I can get Kendall potty trained AND changing her sister, that'd be pretty freaking awesome.  ;)


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love