Friday, August 26, 2011

Y3W: Blog Under Construction

I've decided I needed to give my blog a little facelift.  Unfortunately, I decided this at 9pm last night, so I didn't get as far as I'd like to have before I got too sleepy.  My next project is updating the header.  Help me out here.  How did you do yours?  I'm looking to incorporate some pictures of the girls that we had taken this summer.  I played around in Photoshop a little, but didn't have the luck I hoped for.  Any tips or advice on where to find cute headers or how to make them?  This may be my weekend project.  In the mean time, link up to Jenni's blog for more fun with Y3W!

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from Y3W. :o) Blog facelifts are exciting - good luck!!

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting on my page! I am now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from the Your Three Words Blog hop. I love your blog and I understand about the under construction. I just redid my entire blog from head to tow a few weeks ago. A complete make over, nothing what it used to look like. I'm sure yours will be beautiful after it is all complete

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love