Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten On Tuesdays

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
Nine West

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
Oh, gosh.  I have no idea!!

3. How do you feel about freckles?
I love them, but that's probably because I don't have any.  If I get some sun during the summer I'll get three. I wish I got a few more.

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
2 - English and Spanish

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
I love mint choc. chip, but Java Chunk is a close second.

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I did gymnastics for a few years, but wasn't very good.


7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Big Bird

8. What’s your bedtime?
I always say I'm going to go to bed at 10, but I usually end up playing on my iPhone in bed for awhile.  I'm so addicted, it's pathetic.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My wedding ring (five+ years later, and I still love it) and earrings.  The earrings alternate between the diamond studs from my parents on my wedding day, my Tiffany pearls from Eric (Sydney's birthstone) or my purple studs that are Kendall's birthstone (I can't remember the name).

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Eric.  If he's not home, I'll try to pretend I didn't see it and run away.  Eesh, I hate bugs!!

Linking up from Roots and Rings


Two little clicks to make one happy girl. :)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love