Monday, August 8, 2011

Take it Off Monday Weeks 5-6

I realized on Friday that I never weighed in and updated on Monday.  At that point I figured, I might as well wait until next week.  And you know, that about sums up the last two weeks.  I'll be better tomorrow.  I wonder how many times I think about starting something tomorrow.  I laxed on tracking and watching what I ate.  I snacked on things that weren't great choices.  I didn't exercise as much as I could've.  All in all, I sort of fell of the wagon and it showed when I got on the scale this morning. 

Maybe that's a good thing though.  I think sometimes I think I can eat that junk and it won't matter.  And occassionally, it doesn't.  However, I need to get into a pattern of making good choices.  This time I am not going to start it tomorrow.  I'm starting today.  Monday, I'm going to show results.  (ignore the fact that I have a little secret weapon this week in the form of a two day almost fast required for my surgery on Thursday, but that might help a little!)
______________________________________________________________________________
Weeks 5-6 Summary

Weight Loss this Week: I GAINED 1.6 lbs.  :(

Weight Loss to Date: 3.6 pounds

Weight Left to Lose: 11.4 pounds

First Goal: 5 pounds (Good thing I hadn't scheduled my appointment as I went backwards.  Soon, my friends.  Soon.)
  • Reward - Pedicure
Second Goal:  10 pounds
  • Reward - A new pair of shoes
Final Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward - A new outfit (I think I'm going to finally buy a pair of good jeans.  Any suggestions?)
Success:  ?????  Not really seeing any. 

Set Back:  Did you see the weight gain up there?  Yeah, not too pumped about that.
Exercise: I've still been running with the C25k app, although not as much as I'd like.  I ran for 25 minutes straight last night though, which I think it's safe to say, I've NEVER done before and never thought I'd be able to.  The last 1.5 minutes I sprinted and it felt so good when I finished.  My first 5k will be coming up soon, and I can't wait for the feeling of accomplishing a goal I didn't really ever think I would.  Next summer?  10k! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love