Friday, July 8, 2011

Y3W | My Birthday Weekend

Sunday is my birthday.  29.  29???  That means this is my least birthday in my 20's.  Gulp.  I mean, I have a husband and two kids, so I don't exactly feel like a spring chicken anymore, but how did 3-0 get so close?  I might just celebrate 29 again next year.

I'm so excited.  Tomorrow my parents are watching the girls and Eric and I are going to stay in Mpls. for the night.  I was trying to remember the last time that just the two of us went to stay somewhere.  We've had nights out, but it usually involved things like a wedding or something when there were a lot of other people around.  I think the last time he and I went to a hotel was when Kendall was 6 months old.  Yup, it's time!! :)

We don't have a lot planned yet.  I think we might hit up a matinee.  It seems as though there are some good movies out there now.  For dinner, it's the Melting Pot!  I'm so excited, I've wanted to go there for a long time. 
I mean, c'mon.  Dipping my food in cheese?  Heaven.  Pure heaven.  Mmmmm....my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Link up at Jenni's blog for more Y3W happenings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love