Monday, July 25, 2011

Take It Off Monday - Week 4

This was a good week!  Goal #1 is completed.  It took a little longer than I originally planned, but slow and steady wins the race, right?  Either way, each week I'm getting a little closer to my goal and I can't complain about that.
___________________________________________________________
Week 4 Summary

Weight Loss this Week: 2.2 lbs

Weight Loss to Date: 5.2 pounds

Weight Left to Lose: 9.8 pounds

First Goal: 5 pounds (Met!  Time to schedule my appointment.)
  • Reward - Pedicure
Second Goal:  10 pounds
  • Reward - A new pair of shoes
Final Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward - A new outfit
Success:  I met my first goal this week.  I tried to watch what I ate and really worked hard at getting exercise in. 

Set Back:  I'm not complaining this week.  :)

Exercise: Other than Thursday, I got a workout in every day.  Although it was soooo hot last week (90-100*) I still got out for my C25k.  I ran 5 days and did the cardio P90X another day.  As much as I don't want to get out and do it, I feel so good afterwards. 

I hope to reach the next goal for sure in three weeks.  Fingers crossed! 

Just a sneak peak - the girls and I went on a picnic to some beautiful flower gardens.  Get ready for a photo dump (once I get around to uploading/editing everything, that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love