Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Take It Off Monday - Week 3

OK, I forgot to post again this week.  We may have to change this to Take It Off Tuesday.  I wish I had some better news to share this week.  Maybe that's why I forgot to post?  Subconsciously I wasn't too excited?  I was doing great all week.  In fact, I had lost 1.5lbs.  Then came the weekend.  I don't know how it started, but I caved to the Double Stuff Oreos that my mean husband brought into the house that I'd been staring at all weekend.  I didn't keep track of any of my food on Saturday or Sunday.  And when I'm not watching it, it never ends well.  Kind of like, if I don't see it, it doesn't count.  Only it does, and the scale proves that. :(
___________________________________________________________
Week 3 Summary

Weight Loss this Week: 0.2

Weight Loss to Date: 2.8 pounds

Weight Left to Lose: 12 pounds

First Goal: 5 pounds (This is taking longer than I thought!  Time to step it up)
  • Reward - Pedicure
Second Goal:  10 pounds
  • Reward - A new pair of shoes
Final Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward - A new outfit
Success:  I guess I lost a teeny bit. 

Set Back:  I had hoped to reach my first goal this week.  Next week, folks.  I'm going to do it! (I hope...)
Exercise: Still doing Couch 2 5k.  I'm now on week 5 and am officially running more than walking.  It's fun seeing how I can now do more easily what was so hard a mere few weeks ago.  I'm excited to run a 5k, as it's been a goal for a few years.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love