Monday, July 4, 2011

Take It Off Monday: Week 1

I lost 2.5 lbs!!!  I was hoping I would have success this week, because I've really been trying.

Weight Loss: 2.5 lbs
The Good: I tried to track every.little.thing I ate this past week.  It seems to hold me accountable when I have to actually see everything I'm snacking on.  I will look up different options and try to plan out my day.  I finished week 2 of Couch 2 5k.  I certainly won't be winning any races any time soon, but I will be so proud of myself if when I finish it.  I've had a goal to run a 5k for a couple of years now, and keep coming up with excuses why it doesn't happen.
The Bad: I had a wedding Friday night and stayed in a hotel with my old co-workers.  We had a great time, but I ended up have three (yes, 3!!) slices of Domino's pizza after.  What is it about a night out, that pizza tastes so damn good??  Ugh.  Oh well, I had done pretty well the rest of the day.
1st Goal: 5 lbs {Reward-pedicure} Getting close!2nd Goal: 10 lbs {Reward- new shoes}
3rd Goal: 15 pounds {Reward - a new outfit}

My goals for this week are to keep watching my calories, finish week 3 of C25k and do 2 sessions of P90X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love