Friday, June 24, 2011

Y3W: Ch-ch-changes

Does that count as three words?  Yes? Ok, good.  This week I started my new job.  It's beyond weird to be somewhere else after 6 years.  It's gone well, just weird.  I'm not used to having so much free time at work (and I know I'll be kicking myself for saying that down the road).  There hasn't yet been much for me to do, so hopefully that changes soon.

Tonight we have our family pictures, which has been rescheduled FOUR times due to rainy weather.  It looks gorgeous out, so I think tonight might actually be the night.  Those little girlies of mine better cooperate now.  I'm not holding my breath. :)

After pictures we will rush to the Relay for Life to watch my dad walk in the Survivor's Lap.  Last year, he carried Sydney with him, who was a measly 2 weeks old at the time.  Quite the difference a year makes.

Linking up with Jenni's blog hop for Your Three Words.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new job, I haven't worked (full time) for three years since I had our first, def must be a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm your newest follower from the Y3W Blog Hop.

    Your Little One is adorable! Congrats on your new job - I hope you love it!

    http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm doing a Giveaway on my blog and would love to give you a chance to win some adorable 4th of July Hair Clips! They're great for baby girls & toddlers!

    Come on over and check it out:
    http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, good luck with your new job mama! And I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love