Friday, May 20, 2011

Rain, rain, go away...

I am so bummed. We had family pictures scheduled for today and I had to postpone them due to the rain. :( I was also going to do Sydney's first birthday shoot. Now we will do them on the 10th so it'll be too late for her party.

On the plus side, I got to spend the afternoon home with the girls. Kendall was in a GREAR mood today, so that meant for some funny stories. We are trying to get her potty trained. I think she got her first wedgie today while wearing her Dora panties. He told me Dora was pinching her butt. :)

I'd like to get out shopping or something tomorrow since the weather will be crappy. However, I think we will stay in and near the potty chair. I am ready to be D.O.N.E. With potty training!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love