Sunday, May 29, 2011

Damn You Potty Training!

Seriously, I hate it.  Hate it, hate it, hate it.  Kendall is so smart, at so many things.  I think that is what's frustrating me the most.  For some reason, she just does not want to be trained.  I decided Friday night that we are going to use this long weekend to potty train her.  No pants.  No diapers.  Bare butt and fingers crossed.  She did pretty well yesterday and would tell me every time she had to go. 

However, I let her out my sight for a minute and was working on something when I hear, "Mommy, I has to go potty!"  I rushed her in the bathroom and she then informed me she pooped in her room.  I really hoped she was wrong, but there it was.  A nice, big, stinky turd right in the middle of the room.  Sigh...

Today she begged for a diaper this morning.  After that was a no go, she tried for a pull up.  I don't know why she's so hesitant but I am over it.  I'm hoping the next couple of days go all right.  Otherwise, I have a feeling the two girls will be trained at the same time.

Anyone have any advice?  We have done treats, sticker potty charts, praise, big girl panties, you name it.  Ugh...have I mentioned how much I hate potty training?  Because I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love