Friday, March 4, 2011

Your Three Words

Pray, Pray, Pray

I'm still in shock regarding the last week and a half.    Wes (my brother in law) was perfectly healthy.  Last Monday he had a big seizure in his home.  From that day until now has been a whirlwind of doctors, tests, tears and prayers.  We learned he has a grade 4 tumor (blioblastoma) with unfortunate statistics.  This the absolute last thing our family had hoped to hear.

I'm still trying to process how your world can be flipped upside down so quickly.  We are awaiting the MRI results from his second opinion to see if surgery is an option.  I don't think I've ever prayed so much in my life.  Every moment of the day I think about him, my sister, and their four beautiful children.  I've seen miracles happen before and I have to have faith there can be another one.  If anyone deserves it, it's them.  There has to be some good news coming....there just has to be. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for your family. Miracles do happen and praying that the good Lord will perform one in your brother in law's life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love