Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kendall's Funny Quotes

Kendall is starting to talk up.a.storm.  It amazes me every day the words and thoughts she'll put together.  I guess I keep expecting her to be "dumb" but she is so smart.  I know all mothers think their kids are smart, but mine really is.  Like a genius.  Well, I think so anyway.

The other day she was sitting on her potty chair.  I peeked in and noticed she hadn't gone yet.  I said, "Kendall, there isn't any potty in there yet.  Where is it?"  Kendall - "It's in my butt!"  She got me there.

My favorite is when she's playing and comes over to me and says, "Momma, I kiss you! I kiss you!" One kiss and a hug and she's back to playing.  I am soaking that all up while I can.

We were looking at flashcards on the iPad last night and I couldn't believe all of the ones she knew.  I asked her how she knew so many.  Her response - "Momma, I smart."  I had to laugh and say, "Yes Kendall, you are VERY smart."  How does she reply?  "And pretty momma".  Hmmm...do you think I build up her ego a little too much? :)

She's been known to swat at her little friend at daycare, Averi.  When I picked her up yesterday I asked if she was a good girl at daycare.  Usually I just get an excited, "Yessssss!!!"  Instead I got, "No hit Averi."  I hope that was the case.  Otherwise, she's getting good at playing me and knowing what I want to hear!

I'm away from the girls for work tonight, but it just brings a smile to my face thinking of all the funny things she says and does.  I wish I had a camcorder on that girl 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. can't WAIT until parker starts spouting out at the mouth. that will be the best :) kendall is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love