Friday, October 22, 2010

Your Three Words

MY BABY'S TWO



Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!  My baby girl cannot be two already!! :(

Kendall Lee will be two on Monday.  The past two years have FLOWN by.  Everyone tells you they grow fast, but seriously?!?  How'd this happen?  This has been, by far, the best two years of my life.  I never thought a two year old could be my best friend.

She is so flippin funny!  I don't think a night has gone by in the last few weeks that Eric and I weren't almost crying from laughing at her.  It's amazing {and scary} seeing how much her brain is absorbing.  Mommy really needs to start watching her mouth.  I don't think Brianna's going to find it too funny if Kendall starts bringing swear words with her to daycare.

We are having her birthday party this Sunday at the hotel for some pool fun.  I don't think she really knows what's going on, but we talk about her party every night.  We've finally got down that she'll say, "Doo" {two} when we ask her how old she is.  It's usually followed up by "Free" {three}  Daddy's been working on the counting so I don't think she realizes her age will stay at two for a little bit.  Just not long enough for mom...

I'll try to post some pics of her birthday soon, but I'll part with Miss K's new favorite phrase -

Peas Owe Doo 

(peace out dude!)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, happy birthday to your little girl. I can't believe it either! It goes even faster with #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I totally agree with Molly! It goes by sooooo much faster with #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, happy birthday Kendall!

    Isn't it going like 5,000 times faster with #2??? I just can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love