Friday, October 15, 2010

Your Three Words

MOMMA'S NIGHT OUT

Last night my mom and I had appointments to go and get facials.  Ahhhh....heaven.  I could take an hour of somebody rubbing my head and face every day.   We had planned to make a night of it and go do dinner afterwards.

Eric was working late so my dad was on baby-sitting duty with the girls.  I told him to call if he needed anything.  Right towards the end of the facial I heard my mom's phone go off....2 seconds later my phone was ringing.   That could only mean one thing.

My normal sweet and smiley little girl was not having it!  I don't know if stranger anxiety is kicking in already {Kendall was about 6 months} or what her deal was.  She started crying as soon as we left and did not stop.  My dad felt so bad for her.  Wouldn't you know, once we got there she had fallen asleep and was then good as gold.  I think she was a little overtired, which can really affect her.  I guess we just need to go visit Grandma and Poppy T a little more often. 

We have Kendall's 2 year pictures tomorrow and then an elk roast at Eric's parents tomorrow night.  They are having a party with the elk Eric shot in Colorado last fall.  It should be fun, but I definitely don't plan on eating any of that!! 

I think Sunday might be naked Sunday for Kendall to do some full immersion potty training.   I can see the puddles on my floor already...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am envious of Y3W this week!!! :)

    You've got a new follower from Y3W :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, too bad you didn't get to finish your night out. But at least you got to have a little you time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, poor baby (and mama!) I hope you enjoyed your facial at least... it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love