Saturday, October 9, 2010

Your Three Words

Stupid work is getting in the way of my blogging!  I missed Y3W last week, and am a day behind this week.  Tsk tsk.

As seen above, my little Sydney is 4 months old!!  We were in for her 4 month checkup on Thursday and I felt so horrible listening to her cry after her vaccines.  After a little Tylenol when we got home, so was back to her happy self.  She's now 12 lb 14.5oz  (39th %) and 24" (50th %) and her head is 16".  Such a little peanut!  I can't believe how big my girls start out and turn into little runts. ;)

This has been such a fun month watching Sydney grow.  She is smiling and laughing up a storm.  She loves being in the middle of all the action and could sit and watch people for quite awhile (especially her big sister). 

Some other 4 month stats - still in size 1-2 diapers but about ready to move up to size 2.  Mostly 3-6 month clothes but still fits in some 0-3.  We just moved up to size 2 nipples for her bottles and she seems to like that better.  She does not want to work for her milk!  Nights have been going to sleep between 8-9 and usually gets up around 7 (I'm so spoiled!)

OMG, I almost forgot the biggest milestone this month!  We finally have a roller!  Eric says it doesn't count because she is just tipping over (belly to back) but I say it totally counts.  What do dads know anyway??



1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of people who blog at work- just saying.. :) not that i'm back to work... yet.
    Love the pic though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love