Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Year Ago...

It was a very light 2nd line, but it was a line!  A year ago today, we got the surprise of our lives.  Kendall was going to be a big sister!  I think Eric and I were both in shock and didn't know what to think.  However, within a week, we were so excited to be expanding our family.

Sydney has been such a joy so far.  It's funny how God intervenes in our lives and gives us what we didn't know we needed.  I cannot imagine not having both of my girls and not having them close in age.  This worked out better than we could've planned and I love watching Kendall and Sydney playing and laughing together.  It's so fun to daydream about what the future will hold for them and the relationship that they'll have.

Life is good! :)

1 comment:

  1. crazy how time flies, huh??

    thanks for stopping by my blog :) i'm sure even though your girls weren't looking at the camera, you got some cute pics, yeah?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love