Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kendall's Party Plans

Party planning is underway!  My baby girl is going to be 2 soon!  We have decided on a pool party.  (Daddy may have to be the pool partner.  Mama doesn't want to get into a swimsuit anytime soon!)  I've decided to go with a ladybug theme this year.  I got the bright idea that I'd make the invitations myself insead of ordering them.  About half way through I remembered I like ordering and receiving much better then cutting and glueing.  I think the finished product turned out ok though.


I was shopping online (surprise surprise!) and found this shirt.  How cute, right??
I also have the paper, and need to work on her birthday banner, which I hope to post pictures when it's done.  Hopefully I don't wait until the last minute, but that tends to happen a lot around here.  Oh well, it gets done! :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you when I met with my friend who makes tutus this week. She had made one for her client's 2 year old daughter who was having a ladybug theme. It was adorable...red with little black pom poms throughout. I think Kendall would look precious in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love