Friday, September 24, 2010

Your Three Words


Hello.  My name is Tessa and I am addicted to the new fall line ups.

I feel like I have been worthless this past week with all of the great new shows on.  I thought I was going to pee myself with excitement for the new Grey's Anatomy!  The one (of many) great things about nursing Sydney is it gives me a great excuse to just sit, relax, cuddle with my angel and watch some good TV.  :)  I think my DVR was working in overdrive Thursday night though.  Grey's, Project Runway, Real Housewives and Jersey Shore all at the same time.   *Sigh* I fully realize how pathetic I am.  The first step is admitting your problem...right?!?

Kendall had to stay home from daycare Thursday.  She had a 101 temp, which I'm almost positive is from those stupid teeth.  All 4 incisors are thisclose to popping through.  Poor thing, I hope it's over with soon!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend, but hope the rain lets up.  I'd love to take the girls out for a walk and try to get some scenic pics with the leaves.  This time of year is SO beautiful.  If only it could stay like this, but before we know it there will be flurries in the air.  :(  I want summer back!!! 


4 comments:

  1. My DVR works really hard on Thursday nights too, lol. Oh, and Monday's nights! I'm so excited that all the new shows are on... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower, my DVR hates me and my husband says we need another tv on top of the 2 we already have! http://theadviceofamadmother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! We are totally guilty of being super excited for the Fall series premiers this past week! PS..Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm following ya back.

    i am totally with you on the new fall line ups. for me it's modern family, community, parenthood, gossip girl (guilty pleasure alert), how i met your mother, & parks & rec. can you say couch potato?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love