Friday, September 3, 2010

Y3W

MALL OF AMERICA!

We are en route to Minneapolis as I am writing this (don't worry, Eric is driving!). We have another consultation this morning with a plastic surgeon to determine if we want to remove the birthmark on Miss Kendall's cheek. I have mixed feelings about this, but it'll be good to talk to someone to have our options open.

After her appointment we are heading to the MOA for some fun with the girls. Nickelodeon Universe should have some rides for Kendall's age and I think she will LOVE Underwater World. I hope to get some great pictures that I'll post.

Oh yeah, today is my last official day of maternity leave. :(

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go there (but it's a little far from South Jersey, lol!) Have fun and good luck with the appointment!

    Thanks for playing mama!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love