Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Months Old!

Sydney Rose, my sweet little baby girl, turned 3 months old on Tuesday!  I can't believe how quickly she's growing up on me!  She is now 24" and between 9-12.5 lbs.  Yep, that is how great my scale is!  Everytime we'd try to weigh her I'd get a different number.  She was 10lbs at 2 months, so I think she's between 11-12.  Such a peanut!! 

Now, I suppose there is a slight possibility I could be biased, but honestly...is she not the CUTEST little thing?  I think we make some cute babies if I say so myself! ;)


She has been laughing and smiling like crazy.  I love listening to her little stories when she is talking away.  She's started to like the bouncy seat more and kicks away to hit the toy bar to make the lights and sounds go on.  She's also starting to sit in the bumbo seat (when we can kick Kendall out of it - she now for some reason thinks it is still hers.)


Kendall still really likes Sydney, but I think the novely is starting to wear off for her.  However, if Sydney is crying Kendall will say, "Mama, baby cry!  Baby cry!"  She'll then bring over her blanket, paci, and any toys that she knows are Sydney's.  Such a good little helper (when she wants to be).

The other big news for Sydney this month is that she started daycare, but I'll post more about that later.

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and I would love a follow back!!
    http://www.mommykatie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you thanks to New Friends Friday and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog!
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :)
    Plus, don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy HTML tutorials, you know where to come! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you now from New Friend Friday! Please follow my blog of inspiring messages, all original work of mine.

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love