Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Leaves are Changing

The leaves are changing colors, the air is getting crisp and that just means one thing....fall is officially here!  In the past week or so the trees have gotten so beautiful!  Sunday night we brought the girls up to Eric's parents to get some pictures of the girls in the woods.
Kendall got an apple from the tree.  Yummy!!
Sydney Rose chillin in the leaves

My beautiful babies

Giddy-up!
Kendall loved running around in the woods, and it was great to be outside on what could be one of the last nice days (cry!).  I'm trying not to think that in a month, it's possible we could start getting snow.  I will then be cursing us for staying in MN!

On a happier note, Kendall's birthday planning is underway!  Only a month or so until my baby girl is two - WHAT?!?!  I'm in denial yet that she can be this old already.  Poor Eric, I may go Dugger on him to keep a baby in the house.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. ahhh! i l-o-v-e their little tights & boots. they don't make boys clothes that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girls outfits! They are both beautiful little girls. ANd I am super excited as well, we were finally able to open the windows here! Just a few days ago, we were still in the 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think going Duggar would be awesome...for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love