Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 5 of P90X

I'm about 2 days into my 5th week of P90X.  Well, I guess it's actually been about 6.5 weeks, but I'm on the 5th week of the work outs.  You don't realize how many days you miss until you think about where you should be.  However, for having a 22 and 2 month old, I guess that isn't too bad. 

I've lost about 7.5 lbs, so 4.5 more to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight!  The end is in sight!!!  I'd love to lose another 10 to get back to wedding weight.  That seems like SOOO long ago, but it'll only be 3 years in December.  However, that was two babies ago so maybe that's why it feels so long.

It's been working out so nicely now because I can squeeze in a workout and {usually} a quick shower during Miss Sydney's naps.  I keep asking myself how I'm going to fit this in when I go back to work next week.  I know everyone says you just need to make time for yourself, and that is true.  But let's be honest - if I want "me" time, I want that time to be filled with a bag of chips and watching TV.  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love