Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Sandbox is Here!

Well, this is my first post.  I never thought I'd do a blog, but I feel like I blinked and Kendall turned two.  Everyday seems to bring something new, and I don't want to forget a thing.  I thought this might be a good way to write everything, even if I'm the only one to read it. :)

Well, last Christmas I mentioned that Kendall might like a sandbox after seeing her having so much fun playing in the sand while in Jamaica.  I was thinking a little Fisher Price turtle sandbox.  I should've known better.  My dad started drawing up the blue prints of the sandbox he wanted to build.  Blue prints!!  He's been a busy bee slaving away on this all summer, and today they brought it.  It took a fork lift, a trailer and four men to get it here.  This is amazing.  The shingles and paint colors were matched to our house.  Eric should be getting the sand on Monday, and I have a feeling we will have many nights spent playing out back.  Here's some pictures:
Easy boys!

It's so beautiful!
All ready to play!  Just need some sand!!






I'd love to get comments to see who is reading this!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really nice! I'm sure the girls will love it =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love